TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and conditions, which set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the services (the “Service”) offered by Hastom Food and Farms Limited. (“Hastom Nigeria” or the “Company”) and the website at https://hastomnigeria.com/.
Your access to the use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service and all applicable laws and all conditions or policies referenced here (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”)
- The minimum investment is 10 cashew trees which is equivalent to N125, 000 at the rate of N12, 500 per cashew tree and a maximum of 5000 trees.
- All investment regardless of units purchased is subject to a processing fee of 2,900.
- There is no discount irrespective of the number of cashew trees purchased.
- The investment is transferrable to the beneficiary listed at the point of subscription.
- The investment cycle starts 7 days for local payment and 21 days for international payment and ends after a calendar year.
- At maturity, the total amount in the investment account plus accrued interest is payable.
- Upon the demise of the investor, the total amount due in the investment account and accrued interest shall be paid to the beneficiary.
- The Investor will receive periodic updates on the status of their investment by email. The updates are also available on your profile on the portal. You are expected to pay attention to all notifications, updates, and reports from Hastom Food and Farms as they represent a record of information pertaining to your investment.
- You are entitled to request for a physical visit. However, you must provide us with at least 72 hours’ notice to schedule a visit. And you should bear in mind that the logistic cost is bored by the visiting investor.
- You agree that by investing in our cashew plan, your contribution is tied and unavailable and Hastom Food and Farms will not refund your contribution until the successful completion of a 4-year farming cycle. But on request, a refund can be granted with forfeiture of 30% of the invested amount. Refer to our refund policy for more details.
- The only time an investor can get a refund without attracting penalty is in the 4th year and refund is made available 7 working days after proper documentation is received.
- Interests from a cycle is remitted to the electronic wallet on the portal at the end of each cycle i.e. one calendar year.
Subscribers’ Representations & Warranties
Representations and warranties are statements and promises made by you to the Company, which we rely on as being accurate in our dealings with you. You make the following representations and warranties to us at the time of agreeing to these Terms and every time you use the Platform or Services;
- You are over the age of 21 years.
- You are of sound mind and have the capacity to enter into these Terms & Conditions and invest in our cashew plan.
- All personal information that you provide about yourself is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
- You hold a bank account in your own name and will use this account to transfer money to our account when you subscribe to a farm and receive refunds of contributions made and profits earned.
- You have carefully considered the risks involved with using the Website, the Services and investing in cashew trees and also the risks associated with any form of cash contribution or donation, including but not limited to the possibility of losing all the money you contribute.
- You will only ever subscribe with your own money unless you are authorised on behalf of a third party (“Third Party”) and we agree that you may act on behalf of that Third Party.
- If you are registering or accepting these Terms on behalf of a legal entity such as a company, trust or partnership, you are legally authorised to do so and we may request evidence of such legal entitlement (by way of a copy of any document which shows the valid and subsisting authorisation).
- You are not breaching any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or any company, trust or partnership upon whose instructions you are acting.
Changes To Terms
Hastom Food and Farms Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which https://hastomnigeria.com/ is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Hastom Food and Farms Limited encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com
Adebayo Alata, Industrial Layout,
Ogbomoso, Oyo State,
This Terms and condition was last edited on 12th October 2019