For every man or Human Being I know, generating income is a very important goal, every man always sort after generating income or revenue for himself, like that popular anthem by Victor AD, “If we no make money, wetin we gain.” But I am here to tell you (and show you how), that you can generate for yourself an income, not just anyhow income o, steady and constant rising income for at least 50 years.
With the way things are currently going, we have had people who do more than one Job, just to earn and increase their income rate. People are now taking up extra jobs, after their normal work just to make ends meet. We have people who have morning Job, Afternoon job, some even take Night job. You can imagine going through all this stress just to make money, and boost your income rate. Nigerians especially, we know how to adapt to suffering and hardship, which shouldn’t be so, life can be easier for all of us, if only we can turn towards the right direction.
I cannot begin to mention the things we all do for wealth creation, it’s what we all see every day, like a friend of mine will say, confusion everywhere. But ladies and gentlemen, like they use to say again, what you are looking for in Sokoto is simply under your ‘Sokoto’ (trousers).
How can you ease yourself of all the necessary stress of taking up several jobs and other things, INVEST. When you invest, you buy yourself a day that you don’t have to work anymore; you plan to be your own boss.
Did someone say Invest in what? Am not talking about all these savings investment or stock stuff that you are always skeptical that it might crash one day, am talking about an Investment that is constant and doesn’t crash like the stock exchange, an investment that doesn’t fluctuate like Dollar to Naira exchange rate, in that irrespective of whatever happens to you or these country, your investment is still there.
Have you heard of Real Estate Agriculture? Yea, am talking of a combo of Agriculture and Real Estate. You buy a piece land; you all know a land doesn’t depreciate now. Instead of spending money building houses that will still cost you fortune to maintain later on, you invest that land into farm plantation that will generate you a life-time wealth.
How can you go about this? Hastom Nigeria is an Agricultural Real Estate Company, and has come up with a Cashew-Cassava Plantation Investment opportunity.
How to invest is simple:
. Put a Call through to Hastom Nigeria to discuss about investing
· We have a detailed investment plan or package ready to suit your capabilities, which can be requested by you in other to go through the details of how it is going to run, so you are already aware of how the process will go on before it even begins, isn’t that splendid.
· After going through the details, you can request for a site tour, to probably see the Farm site, which comprises of our Farm and that of other Investors.
· You invest by buying a minimum of 10 acres of our plantation (Farm).
· With just 75% payment, the entire plantation can be set up for you in your name.
It’s as simple as stated above. Let’s make this happen, click link to also learn more https://hastomnigeria.com/how-to-become-rich-within-three-years/
How about if I tell you that it is possible for you to become rich, afford that your dream car or dream house, all within three years, even while still working under someone else or for the government and even as just a normal salary earner. What if I tell you that in three years you can double your income, accumulate wealth and attain the biggest net worth of your life? Yea, life could be easy, if only you make it to be. How about if I tell you that all am saying, is only going to be made possible with Agriculture.
Okay pause a bit and relax, the fact I said Agriculture doesn’t necessarily mean you have to get yourself dirty with soil before you get rich, I get the gist that you are white collar person, and that’s where the uniqueness or difference of what am actually talking about sets in.
You want me to go straight to the point now, agriculture is vague I know, what if I tell you that the key to what am talking about is in “Cashew-Cassava Investment.” – Now just hold on and relax, you have made it this far because you really needed the key to your financial breakthrough, now is not the time to lose focus and miss out on the most important points.
It’s a simple fact you need to know, Cashew is a cash crop, meaning it’s a money crop for you, and Cassava you should know is a fast selling crop, the combo of which should hold you tight and interest you.
Now let me give you 5focal points from this Investment that in think should appeal to you:
. 25% – 100% – In this investment, it will amaze you to know that you don’t have to wait long, as within your first year of investing; you make between 25 to 100% of your invested capital back. Not bad right? See the second point then.
· WORKING CLASS: This might particularly interest you, because you probably fall in this category. The uniqueness of this investment is that you don’t have to worry about planning your time with your current job, or how to manage working at your office and agriculture together, Hastom Nigeria has got you covered for you. So you are able to spend less time on management and therefore profitable for working class individuals.
· LONG-LIFE SPAN: Everyone is always concerned about how long it will last, as some investments only last a period of time, well am delighted to tell you this investment is not one of them. You are guaranteed at least 50 years of constant money making, as a cashew tree has the potential of lasting for 50 years, and as it grows in years, the more the increase in its fruiting which is equals to the more the increase in your cash out. Okay you are permitted to lick your lips on this one.
· SECURITY: I understand that the security of your investment is important, it is definitely important, especially to us at Hastom Nigeria. But put your mind at rest. For a fact, your farm is located along a major road, along with other farms as well, we have also gone the extra length to secure and arrangement and agreements with the people of the community in which the farm is located. Fulani Herdsmen? Nothing like that. Plus your plantation is insured, so keep calm and make money.
· LOW RISK: With just 75% payment required for the investment, the entire plantation would all be set up in your name. It’s just like that.
Time to make money; Make the move; Press the trigger.